Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lengthy update November-April

So here is a quick update on my life since Hallowe'en... Life sure gets busy and not much time for blogging, hope I can get on more often in the future!! So here goes...

My teen won the peace medal!!! I'm a proud mama!
Baby got used to the water!
Ky had a dance recital
Baby started eating solid foods :)
The kids got new bikes from Grandpa!
Baby's first pig tails!
Dakota played hockey during the intermission at the tigers game!
The oldest three had birthdays!!!
I started using cloth wipes!!
I started selling essential oils!
Dakota completed his first season of hockey!
My little girl started babywearing!! <3
My teen and I went to blue man!!
My baby still enjoys her milk <3
and I have expanded my cloth diaper collection!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment