Monday, May 20, 2013

Flats and hand washing challenge 2013 Day 1


flatschallenge2013header


                                            
I am taking part in the Third annual flats and hand washing challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry.  For 7 days I will be using only flat cloth diapers and hand washing them in an effort to prove that cloth diapering can be affordable and accessible to all.  You can learn more about the rules and why this challenge was started by visiting the announcement post.  This year there are over 430 participants from all over the world!

The reason I am doing this challenge is because I really enjoyed learning a new way to cloth diaper last year. It made me feel good about myself to complete a challenge that seemed impossible for me to do. I am excited to take part in this again! 

So it is officially time to say good bye to my pockets and hybrids



and hello to my covers and flats!




My goal this year is to spend little to no money. I have plenty of supplies from last year to use, but I might have to buy a new pair of gloves. 

You can see how others are doing on day one by clicking here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment